fredag 23. mars 2012

Para-Para-Paradise, Para-Para-Paradise

Today was absolutely beautiful! Once the sun managed to chase the fog away it started to warm up and there was no wind, which is very unusual for this part of Norway. It really felt like spring today. I walked from Brusand to Ogna and back again along the coast. The rout is one of my favorites because in includes walking on the beach, in the sand dunes, climbing mountains and not to mention the never ending gorgeous view. Doggy’s were with me as usual and although they got a little hot in the sun their energy was up and they really enjoyed their walk. They went crazy on the beach and had lots of fun running through the shallow water in one of the creaks. It's like the cold water gives them a kick! Very entertaining :)

I think I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves... Enjoy :)

























Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar